Online Banking Guide
Our online banking service has been designed to be easy and intuitive to use, but if you need guidance on how to complete certain tasks, we have prepared a number of videos, which illustrate common tasks. If you require further assistance you can contact our client services centre from 8 am - 8 pm (UK time), Monday to Friday on 0800 289936 (freephone from within the UK) or +44 (0) 1624 645000.
- Select 'TRANSFERS' from the Main Menu.
- You will see a list of recent transfers.
- Press 'Create New Transfer'.
- Select the client master number to debit.
- Choose the From and To accounts from which to make the transfer. Please note the currency of the accounts must be the same.
- Select the amount to transfer and add additional Narrative notes if desired.
- After pressing 'Submit' you will see a summary of the Transfer. If the details are correct press 'Confirm'.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
When will my internal transfer be processed?
Transfers can be submitted at any time. They are processed automatically by the system. Ordinarily they should be completed within one minute. In some circumstances they may take longer, the status of a transfer is displayed in the 'Recent Transfers' list.
Why am I unable to see menu options for Payments, Transfers and Standing Orders?
To see these options, you must have applied for our transactional online banking service. If you have applied for view-only access, these options will not be visible.