Online Banking Guide
Our online banking service has been designed to be easy and intuitive to use, but if you need guidance on how to complete certain tasks, we have prepared a number of videos, which illustrate common tasks. If you require further assistance you can contact our client services centre from 8 am - 8 pm (UK time), Monday to Friday on 0800 289936 (freephone from within the UK) or +44 (0) 1624 645000.
- Select 'STANDING ORDERS' from the Main Menu.
- You will see a list of existing Standing Orders, grouped by account.
- To change an existing Standing Order, press 'Amend'. From here you can change the Standing Order instruction.
- To cancel a Standing Order, press 'Delete'.
- To set up a new Standing Order, press 'Create new standing order'.
- Complete all fields for Recipient Details and Standing Order Details and press 'Submit'.
- You will receive a TEXT MESSAGE on your mobile phone with an SMS Password. Enter the SMS Password on the confirmation screen in order to complete the Standing Order setup.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
When will my standing order be processed?
Standing Order creations or changes can be submitted at any time. Please allow up to two business days for the change to be processed.
Why am I unable to see menu options for Payments, Transfers and Standing Orders?
To see these options, you must have applied for our transactional online banking service. If you have applied for view-only access, these options will not be visible.
How long should I expect to wait for my SMS password to arrive?
In most circumstances you should receive you SMS password within a minute. If you have not received an SMS after two minutes you can opt to request another SMS password from the online banking system. If you are still having problems please contact us.
What happens if I am unable to read the identification code sent to my mobile phone?
Click on the 'Re-send' button on the payment or standing order page and this will resend a new identification code to your mobile phone.