Online Banking Guide
Our online banking service has been designed to be easy and intuitive to use, but if you need guidance on how to complete certain tasks, we have prepared a number of videos, which illustrate common tasks. If you require further assistance you can contact our client services centre from 8 am - 8 pm (UK time), Monday to Friday on 0800 289936 (freephone from within the UK) or +44 (0) 1624 645000.
- Once you are logged in to Online Banking, you will see a summary of your Portfolios, Securities and Accounts. Portfolios are groups of Securities & Accounts.
- To view a Portfolio, click on it's name. You then see a summary of the Securities & Accounts within that Portfolio.
- Click a Security's ID to view the security summary and transaction list. Click on any Contract ID to view the Contract Note details for the selected Transaction.
- To go back to the Portfolio, click the Client Name. To go back to the overview of Portfolio, Securities & Accounts, click the Home link in the Main Menu.
- To view individual Securities, click the ID of the Security from the Home Page. You will see a Summary and list of Transactions. Click the Contract ID to see the contract note.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Why can't I see all of my accounts and securities?
By default the system only shows accounts and securities that contain a non-zero balance or value. If you click the 'Display All' checkbox on the Portfolio summary screen you will be able to view all of your accounts and securities, including those with a value or holding of zero. This option is only available for current transactions.
How do I view security transaction data including contract notes and security classification data?
Once logged in, go to 'HOME'. Under the 'Securities' heading, click on the ID number for the security which you require further information and this will open a new screen, displaying the details. Under the Contract column, a number will be displayed for available contract notes to view. Click on the number and the contract note details will be displayed.
How do I view current and historical portfolio valuations?
Once logged in, go to 'HOME'. Under the 'Linked Portfolios' heading, click on the portfolio you wish to view. Click on the 'Portfolio At' drop down box, select the valuation period required and this will display the valuation transactions on screen.
What exchange rates are used to calculate my portfolio value?
The exchange rates used are overnight indicative rates. They are not the exact rates that are offered for foreign exchange transactions. Please contact us for foreign exchange transaction rates.
How do I view fixed term deposit details?
Once logged in, go to 'HOME'. Under the 'Accounts' heading, click on 'show details' next to the fixed term deposit account number and this will display the deposit details.